Features and benefits of the TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood:
- The TaylorMade R11 fairway wood uses a 'Flight Control Technology' (FCT) hosel, letting each golfer adjust the loft of their club, up or down.
- TaylorMade's 'Adjustable Sole Plate' (ASP) technology sits on the base of the club and can be used to adjust the face angle into a neutral, open or closed setting, for even greater distance.
- Using these two amazing technologies allows every golfer up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory change on your shots.
- Sole area that comes into contact with the turf is down by 35% compared to the R9 fairway wood resulting in reduced turf resistance for increased speed and helps to minimise clubhead twisting.
- A lower centre of gravity combined with a deeper face gives a more penetrating ball flight.
- Please note that there is no wrench provided with the fairway as standard.